Nextel allows you to import your existing data on your dashboard to reduce the effort of entering large data manually. With this your audience size increases automatically and you are able to target more people through your advertisements. You can import data in two formats i.e. CSV and Excel.
To import a file:
- Visit People on your dashboard and click on Import button.
- Clicking on Import opens a new window -> select if you want to Import customers or Import leads -> choose a file from your device in CSV or Excel format -> click on Upload.
- Match the columns of the data sheet with respective attributes of Nextel.
- Click on Upload.
Things to remember:
- There should be no special characters in the list in any column example #, $,!, %, ^, &, *,(,).
- Multiple phone numbers should be filled in different cells.
- Matching of phone number while uploading is mandatory.
- No other format file can be uploaded except CSV and Excel.
- Only one sheet at a time can be uploaded.
- Every uploaded file carries a tag value, including its date of uploading.
- It takes some time for the data uploaded to get enriched.