You may filter your customers based on who they are and what information you add for them in Nextel. We store two types of data about your customer:
- Standard data attributes (a default set of data we already have about your customers).
- Custom data attributes (data you send us about your customers).
- women’s human hair wigs
- wig sale
- adidas running shoes
- nfl jerseys
- sex toys for men
- cheap nike air max
- custom jerseys
- adidas ultraboost shoes
- buffalo bills Jerseys
- custom basketball jersey
- custom jersey
- custom jerseys basketball
- custom baseball jersey
Standard data attributes
As soon as you install Nextel you’ll see the following list of standard user attributes on the left-hand side of your screen:
- Name (a person’s full name).
- Email (customer’s or lead’s email address).
- Phone number (customer’s phone number).
- Gender (fetched from the name of customer)
- Last seen (the last day a user visited your site or app).
- First seen (the first day a user visited your site or app).
- City and country (calculated by the customer’s IP address or phone number location).
- Last contacted (the date you or a teammate last contacted a user).
- Last WhatsApp (the date and time when your user most last sent you a WhatsApp message).
- Last clicked on link in email (the date your user most recently clicked on a link in an email).
- Unsubscribed from emails (when a user unsubscribes from an email from your team).
- Tag (a group a person belongs to, based on a tag you’ve manually applied to them).
- Source (the source from where the customer entered, can be through Phone, Website, Facebook, WhatsApp, Import, Manual, Indiamart, Shopify and so on…).
- Team member (Team member to whom your the lead is assigned).
Important: If you’ve configured Indiamart with Nextel, then you’ll see a set of user attributes like: Product name, Category, Enquiry message, etc.
If you’ve installed Nextel for Phone call tracking on your smartphone, you’ll also see set of user user attributes like: ‘Last Called On’, ‘Call Type’ and ‘Web sessions’, etc.
If you’ve configured Shopify with Nextel feedback on your smartphone or tab, you’ll also see standard user attributes like: ‘Last Rating’, ‘Call Type’ and ‘Web sessions’, etc.
Filtering standard user attributes
With this data you can quickly filter your customer base to answer questions, such as:
- Who called you up in the last week?
- When did the lead / customers have rated your business what?
- How many incoming/outgoing calls are made this month?
You can combine as many complex filters as you like and send targeted manual and auto messages based on these filters. For example, if you want to update new customers about services, you could send a message to customers whose ‘First Seen is less than 30 days ago.’
Send custom data attributes to Nextel
Nextel lets you create and send custom attributes about your customers and these will all show in your audience list. Custom data attributes are information you send us about your users, like how many times they’ve visited your business, what are the transactions they have made, or what plan they’re on. For example, if you are Education Institute, you could send us the Enquiry status of the student over the student have visited, had a demo, or have joined the Institute.
Note: You can send us over whatever attributes you want to better understand your customers, and it will all show in Nextel.
Filtering custom data attributes
You can apply filters based on custom data attributes, the same way you would with standard data attributes.
Note: Nextel allows you to create string values, numerical values, decimal values, date stamps, and simple list values attributes.