At present, Nextel provides 2 application on Android:
1) Nextel : For Account owners and admins to use operate Nextel dashboard thru mobile application
2) Nextel Tracker : To track calls for Team Members, Managers and provide limited features and contacts data access to them.
To use any of the above android application, you need to add and verify the business phone number to Phone Deploy section in app settings, before downloading the Nextel and Tracker application.
Can be downloaded using https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextel.io&hl=en), allows you to monitor all activities, run Facebook/Instagram ads, send SMS campaigns, and more.
Note: The application should be used by the Owner or Manager of the business, who will have complete access to all sections of Nextel.
- Home: view and monitor audience base, call stats, check facebook/instagram campaigns
- Audience: View and modify all audience data that either inserted or captured
- Campaigns: Run facebook and WhatsApp Campaigns
- Chats: View and respond to users WhatsApp conversations
- Alerts: Notifications
Nextel Tracker application
Can be downloaded using: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexteltracker.io&hl=en_IN&gl=US, allows to track and record all incoming, outgoing calls and missed calls.
In next step, allow phone contacts, read call logs, SMS, photo gallery permissions to log in.
Log in into the application using the same number, which was added to the Nextel dashboard. Choose the SIM slot that you want to track for the app.
View all outgoing and incoming calls, and manage all customer/lead details.
Note: The application should be used by the Manager or Calling team of the business, who will have limited access to only their customers/leads and their attributes.